Potential authors are invited to submit their unpublished original research manuscripts to ICRT-2023. These manuscripts must include title, abstract, keywords, author, affiliations, and e-mail addresses and follow IEEE Standard instruction format.
Prospective authors are invited to submit original research papers in electronic format through Microsoft CMT (https://cmt3.research.
All papers that conform to submission guidelines will be peer-reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to the conference, contributions, and readability. Acceptance of papers will be communicated to authors by email. Accepted papers after the review and presentation at the conference will be included in the proceedings of ICRT2023 in IEEE Xplore Digital Library (www.ieeexplore.org). The presentation of the accepted paper during the conference is mandatory.
Blind review process of peers will be as follows:
- Minimum of 3 reviewers per paper; all reviewers are subject matter experts as defined by their edict (Reviewer usually have 5 or 6 edicts that they are willing to review against)
- The number of submissions will determine the number of reviewers required
- Each reviewer will be given maximum 5 no. of papers to review in minimum of one month time
- Based on the rating, a paper with 1 points can be recommended for a poster session and a 3 point paper can be put in a “best paper” category
- A committee is formed to check the plagiarism if any.
- Plagiarism checking Committee initially checks the plagiarism in the submitted paper by plagiarism checking tools.
If plagiarism is found in any submitted paper, then it will be excluded from the submission system without having any reviewer’s comment.
The conference advises its authors, to kindly restrict from copying or plagiarism in any form. Paper submission guidelines clearly specify that the authors should submit their original and unpublished research work not under consideration for publication elsewhere. All manuscripts submitted for publication to ICRT-2023 will be cross-checked for plagiarism using iThenticate software. Manuscripts found to be plagiarized, during any stage of review, shall not be included in the conference.