Thank you very much for your interest in submitting your work to ICRT 2023. We appreciate your efforts in your work.
This is with reference to your paper submitted to 1st IEEE International Conference Intelligent Computing and Research Trends that your paper is accepted for presentation in ICRT 2023.
The reviewer’s comments are available in your CMT login, Please login to your CMT account and go through the reviews comments carefully.
Please make changes according to the reviewer’s comments and submit a camera-ready paper latest by 17 Jan 2023.
You are advised to complete the following: Details are given at http://icrt2023.myritroorkee.in/final-camera-ready-registration/
You are advised to complete the following:-
1. Please register yourself for the conference. The registration of at least one author is mandatory for the presentation of the
paper at the conference.
A/C No : 4044000100147399
IFSC : PUNB0404400
A/C Name: ROORKEE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Branch : PNB IIT, ROORKEE
2. Pay the required Registration Fee and save the receipt (Name the receipt as- Paper ID – Fee Receipt)
3. Prepare the final camera-ready version as per IEEE format (Name Paper as:- Paper ID – Manuscript)
4. Validating the PDF file through PDF eXpress of IEEE. The link for validation PDF eXpress will be available at the conference
5. Embedding the Electronic Copyright Form (eCF) after the successful presentation of the paper at the conference. You have to submit the eCF after the successful presentation of the paper at the conference.
The link to the eCF (Link) will be available on the conference website.
6. Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site (https://ieee-pdf-express.org/).
First-time users should do the following:
a. Select the New Users – Click Here link.
b. Enter the following:
• 57042X for the Conference ID
• your email address
• a password
c. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
7. IEEE Copyright © Form (Name Copyright form as:-
Paper ID – Copyright) After completing the above formalities please send the following documents to this email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
a. Camera Ready paper after validating at PDF eXpress of IEEE
b. Fee Receipt
c. PowerPoint Presentation of your paper (Format- http://icrt2023.myritroorkee.in/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/ICRT-PPT-FORMAT.ppt.)
d. Copyright Form may be submitted later after the successful presentation of the paper at the conference
Please visit http://icrt2023.myritroorkee.in/ regularly.
Looking forward to meeting you at ICRT 2023.